Recherché Photography

Recherché Photography is one of the most sought after studios in the Boulder-Denver area for their unique signature style of wedding & portrait photography and their gorgeous custom album designs. Regina Mountjoy is the owner and primary photographer. Destination weddings have been the primary work for Regina but she has finally put down roots in the heart of adorable old-town Louisville, CO and opened a portrait studio and boutique. Please come visit!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Louisville, Colorado, United States

Monday, September 22, 2008

My Brand New Niece: Ellyana Francesca Moore

When my phone rang this morning at 5am for some reason I woke up immediately. I could not believe that both my mother and sister were calling from the hospital and there were baby cries in the background. Jay and I were out the door in minutes (but not before I whipped up some fresh cream and grabbed the strawberries- her favorite treat!) My little sister, Pahtyana, was not due for another 4 weeks! But this baby was ready to get some fresh air and stretch out! An unbelievably short labor and no time for drugs produced a healthy gorgeous 5 lb, 18" long baby girl and glowing mommy & daddy. My other two sisters made it down from Ft. Collins within the hour and our family just soaked in the miracle. I am in a state of blissful shock.


6 Comments:

Blogger Jay said...

Adorabllyana!

September 23, 2008 at 10:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

From Greatgrampa Moody. We are very happy to see our new beautiful gift from God. If she grows up to be a typical girl this arrival is probably the first and last thing she will ever do early.

September 23, 2008 at 1:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rejoicing with you all! She's so very beautiful. Love-The Quintana's

September 24, 2008 at 8:30 AM  
Blogger Steven said...

What a beautiful little angel! We are so excited for you guys! Congratulations! Love, the Daughtrys

September 24, 2008 at 10:08 AM  
Blogger Juli said...

so cute! i was so excited to get there later that day!!!!

September 27, 2008 at 7:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok, I know I'm supposed to admire baby (adorable and so precious btw) but wow, is that Pattianna (as she spelled it back in the day...)-you look so beautiful! And Lancia, you haven't changed a bit. My love to you all. Snuggle that little girl a lot!

October 3, 2008 at 6:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home