Recherché Photography

Recherché Photography is one of the most sought after studios in the Boulder-Denver area for their unique signature style of wedding & portrait photography and their gorgeous custom album designs. Regina Mountjoy is the owner and primary photographer. Destination weddings have been the primary work for Regina but she has finally put down roots in the heart of adorable old-town Louisville, CO and opened a portrait studio and boutique. Please come visit!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Louisville, Colorado, United States

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Berkeley, CA Brazil Room Wedding for Meg & Dan

(To view all of Meg & Dan's wedding photos on Pictage, sign up here: www.pictage.com/551983.)

There are so many amazing things about my job and this wedding embodies so many of them. Dear friends, beauty, family that has traveled across the globe to celebrate love and tradition, travel, sun flare, dancing all night long... Meg's family lives in Japan and she incorporated many Japanese details throughout their wedding in Berkeley, California this summer. It was, of course, my treat to photograph them!Meg & Dan: thank you so very much for giving me the opportunity to photograph your wedding! I love that Meg had been hoping to hire me for about the last 5 years of their dating life and that Dan emailed me within days of their engagement! It is such an honor and I hope these images live up to all your expectations and help you re-live your fabulous wedding!
And here I am learning a new software application- with my husband's help, of course! David Jay's ShowIt Fast. Super cool! Enjoy!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home