Recherché Photography

Recherché Photography is one of the most sought after studios in the Boulder-Denver area for their unique signature style of wedding & portrait photography and their gorgeous custom album designs. Regina Mountjoy is the owner and primary photographer. Destination weddings have been the primary work for Regina but she has finally put down roots in the heart of adorable old-town Louisville, CO and opened a portrait studio and boutique. Please come visit!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Louisville, Colorado, United States

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Denver Channel 7 A-List


I am very very behind in blogging and almost everything else Recherche-related. After more than 2 years, we are in the final stretch of a complete home renovation. We are sprinting to the end. I will blog about that soon!
Thank the stars above for Jason. He is holding down the fort here and finally today forced me to read the reviews that are pouring in for our Denver Channel 7 A-List nomination. As an artist, I am prone to bouts of self-doubt so I am a bit taken aback by all the glowing responses from clients all over the world- and family & friends!

If you have a minute, please take a minute to read the best testimonials I've ever gotten. I am practically abashed! http://kmgh.cityvoter.com/recherche-photography/biz/49817 (And vote for me if you'd like!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home