Recherché Photography

Recherché Photography is one of the most sought after studios in the Boulder-Denver area for their unique signature style of wedding & portrait photography and their gorgeous custom album designs. Regina Mountjoy is the owner and primary photographer. Destination weddings have been the primary work for Regina but she has finally put down roots in the heart of adorable old-town Louisville, CO and opened a portrait studio and boutique. Please come visit!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Louisville, Colorado, United States

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Denver Baby Portraits: Chloe Ebadi is 7 months!

You're probably tired of reading "I photographed their wedding, their pregnant belly and now we're documenting baby's first year"! But how many creative ways can you say the same thing?? This is our second photo shoot with Chloe who is now a whopping 7 months and a very petite little princess. I had to take the above photo of Molly and baby Chloe right on the stairs as soon as I arrived because the light was so gorgeous! Daddy did not dig the flower headband, but Molly and I could not get enough of this image and at last he conceeded. How can you resist the delight?? None of us could believe this shot. It is just too cute!! You just never know where babies are going to be totally comfortable and meet the camera! My sessions are unpredictable, fortuitous and serendiptitous- all meaning about the same thing but I like all of those words!I had already packed up the camera (i.e. put it in my bag) but while Molly and I were discussing furniture as I was on the way to my car I could not withstand the urge for another shot. Aren't they just both so gorgeous? Would you have any idea that Molly is operating on just a few hours of sleep a night?? She is radiant.Daddy is a doctor for children. The day of our portrait shoot he was called in to save a little boy. So the whole family came down to old-town Louisville on a Saturday morning for a quick family shoot. Mark has a VERY difficult time being still for photos, which makes him a perfect client for me because so do I! I was in rare form that morning and somehow shot over 200 images (almost all of which turned out just beautifully) in less than 5 minutes. I think that might be a world record. The following images are just a sampling of what we got. And then they headed a few blocks over for some festival they were having at the Louisville Community Park! Hurrah- everyone is happy! Doesn't Mark totally remind you of George Clooney? He is WAY more comfortable having his photo taken with his baby girl! Funny how that happens.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home