Recherché Photography

Recherché Photography is one of the most sought after studios in the Boulder-Denver area for their unique signature style of wedding & portrait photography and their gorgeous custom album designs. Regina Mountjoy is the owner and primary photographer. Destination weddings have been the primary work for Regina but she has finally put down roots in the heart of adorable old-town Louisville, CO and opened a portrait studio and boutique. Please come visit!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Louisville, Colorado, United States

Monday, August 11, 2008

Photo Booth


This is my new favorite thing: photo booths you can rent for your wedding! This one was Booth 66 and the guests were obsessed!!
I had a super fun time assisting my dear friend, Juli Harris, with a wedding a couple weeks ago at the beautiful Pastures of Plenty in Boulder. Another dear friend, the oh-so-wonderful Heather Clark with Calluna Events, coordinated the event. We had a blast. And got A LOT of mosquito bites. I am still recovering. Here are our attempts at photo boothing it. Hysterical, weird, awkward. I have no idea what Julie is doing in the top left corner? Or- actually in any of them.
These are two of my very favorite girls. And we'll all be together again on Heather's wedding day in just one month!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home