Recherché Photography

Recherché Photography is one of the most sought after studios in the Boulder-Denver area for their unique signature style of wedding & portrait photography and their gorgeous custom album designs. Regina Mountjoy is the owner and primary photographer. Destination weddings have been the primary work for Regina but she has finally put down roots in the heart of adorable old-town Louisville, CO and opened a portrait studio and boutique. Please come visit!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Louisville, Colorado, United States

Monday, July 21, 2008

Twin Boy Portraits: Michael & Stickley

Does it seem to anyone else that there are an abundance of twins being born recently? They are tricky to photograph I can tell you that! These two little ones are just 3 months old and I was thrilled to find I actually got a few shots where neither of them were crying- much! I am so excited to watch Davis & Michael grow!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home