Recherché Photography

Recherché Photography is one of the most sought after studios in the Boulder-Denver area for their unique signature style of wedding & portrait photography and their gorgeous custom album designs. Regina Mountjoy is the owner and primary photographer. Destination weddings have been the primary work for Regina but she has finally put down roots in the heart of adorable old-town Louisville, CO and opened a portrait studio and boutique. Please come visit!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Louisville, Colorado, United States

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Hot Mama Designs Fashion Shoot

Although I may have created my own funky style I don't profess to be a fashion photographer. But when Shannon Sunderland of Hot Mama Designs approached me about doing a photo shoot for her new marketing campaign and described the type of images she would like created I got excited! This was a good fit. She wanted "lifestyle" photos. Comfortable and compelling shots of the type of women who wear her designs just being with their children and each other. That I could do. So last Saturday about 20 people filled into my studio and we shot. Very organic, relatively quiet (because the kids not having their photo taken played outside!) and just fun! I really had no idea what I was getting or if I was creating the images Shannon had envisioned, but we wrapped 2 hours early and I started editing. So fun to see the results! Here are quite a few of my favorites. Look for them on her website and marketing pieces coming out soon! And here is Hot Mama, herself! I got about 2 shots before she choked up and got weepy. This photo shoot was a dream come true and embodied so many of her hopes for her business coming to fruition. I was honored to be a part of the process.Note to all the lovely women that participated in this photo shoot:
I would love to offer each of you a $50 discount off a portrait session this fall/winter! Email me at regina@recherche-photography.com if you are interested in booking a session or would like to join my mailing list! You can view portrait pricing and other information on my website: http://www.recherche-photography.com/. (offer will expire 12/15/08)

You can view all photos from this session here: www.pictage.com/558192

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Shannon!
Congratulations on the shoot. The photographer was right, truly perfect in capturing the essence of you and your work. You are such an inspiration- so proud.

Talk to you soon- love you...

Erin

October 20, 2008 at 5:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is great info to know.

November 10, 2008 at 5:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home