Recherché Photography

Recherché Photography is one of the most sought after studios in the Boulder-Denver area for their unique signature style of wedding & portrait photography and their gorgeous custom album designs. Regina Mountjoy is the owner and primary photographer. Destination weddings have been the primary work for Regina but she has finally put down roots in the heart of adorable old-town Louisville, CO and opened a portrait studio and boutique. Please come visit!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Louisville, Colorado, United States

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Ashley & Aaron- Engagement Photos!

I spotted Ashley's shoes straight away and yelled my sentiments from across the parking lot (in a very feminine fashion, of course). She gave her fiance an "I told you!" look. And then we took pictures. My engagement photos sessions are very mellow. We move around a lot, I constantly command my subjects not to look at me, I chatter away the whole time and usually trip on something. And then we're done. They last about 20-40 minutes. And at the end they say (usually the guy)- "wow, that was way easier than I thought..." And the she gives him an "I told you!" look.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home