Recherché Photography

Recherché Photography is one of the most sought after studios in the Boulder-Denver area for their unique signature style of wedding & portrait photography and their gorgeous custom album designs. Regina Mountjoy is the owner and primary photographer. Destination weddings have been the primary work for Regina but she has finally put down roots in the heart of adorable old-town Louisville, CO and opened a portrait studio and boutique. Please come visit!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Louisville, Colorado, United States

Thursday, November 6, 2008

A Personality Quiz- on me!

This photo was taken over a year ago, but it's the classic shoe maker bit. Hard to dig up a photo of myself. And I thought I should probably have at least one on here since this blog entry is specifically about me!

I'm a bit brain dead as I've spent the entire day reviewing process workflow, my marketing plan and compiling into ONE place dozens of lists that were EVERYWHERE...notebooks, scraps of paper, handheld, emails, word & xcel docs, etc. My brain is such a crazy thing. It is ceaslessly generating ideas and projects and things to do. And it does not help that I'm in one of the most dynamic and competitive industries around. It is a miracle that I haven't spun right off the face of the planet. Lots of deep breathing, water and thank the Lord above for the yoga studio one block down the street!!

So in the midst of all the billions of action items and an overflowing email inbox, I snuck in an online quiz my sister just sent me! I can't resist sharing the results because I think they are not only accurate, but this just might be a description of the Perfect Destination Wedding Photographer (which I am although I haven't been blogging any weddings lately! shame on me!!)
When I stop to think about it I need to pinch myself. I've traveled all over the world for weddings-Australia, Hawaii, Costa Rica, Europe, Chicago, New York , Texas, Florida, Maine, San Francisco... and the list goes on. And to top it all off, to shoot "locally" is a dream come true. Boulder, Colorado. Or even just a quick drive up to Breckenridge, Beaver Creek, Aspen. Just too good to be true. So according to this quiz, I am perfectly suited to my line of work. A PERFECT reminder after a day like today.

DREAMER.

MOOD: You're romantic in your outlook and love the simplicity of nature. You can be a little nostalgic and you like landscapes that make you feel calm. when it comes to art, You're definitely unconventional but you appreciate precision and hard work. You are consistently impressed by the discipline and focus of true artists, whatever their field. Your music collection is your treasure. You're a focused listener and always on the lookout for something new.

FOR FUN: You're always on... You love the inspiration that exploring new cultures brings. When it comes to holidays you like to explore, and immerse yourself in another culture. Always on the go, you take in as much as you can. You find it hard to switch off, as you like to be absorbing new information all the time. And what turns you off? You can't stand vanity. When you scratch beneath the surface you need to find something else.

HABITS: You appreciate the simplicity of nature and the beauty of the world around you. It's important to slow down and retreat from frenzy of life."

In case you're inspired to take your own quiz, here's the link!

http://youniverse.com/us/reginapersonalityquiz

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Regina, Your survey results don't surprise me in the least :)

December 18, 2008 at 7:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home