Recherché Photography

Recherché Photography is one of the most sought after studios in the Boulder-Denver area for their unique signature style of wedding & portrait photography and their gorgeous custom album designs. Regina Mountjoy is the owner and primary photographer. Destination weddings have been the primary work for Regina but she has finally put down roots in the heart of adorable old-town Louisville, CO and opened a portrait studio and boutique. Please come visit!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Louisville, Colorado, United States

Sunday, October 26, 2008

Ramping up for our Halloween Open Portrait Sessions!

We just did an early Halloween costume portrait session today! Yippee!
If you are inspired by these photos and you have little ones with costumes, please drop by Recherche this week for my Open Portrait Sessions! I had priced the session at $50, but due to the current economy and my own recent personal loss I am asking for DONATIONS ONLY. Just bring what you can afford to spend, your baby & costume, any fall/halloween props you have about and let's have some fun!
I'm looking forward to meeting new moms and hanging out with all my friends this week! Please forward this blog link to any friends and family that you think might enjoy coming to play with us! Just call me at the studio: 303.665.2708 or email me if you have questions!
Wednesday, October 29: 10 am -12 pm
Thursday, October 30: 3 pm -5 pm
Friday, October 31: 1 pm -3 pm

I adore this photograph of my baby sister with her new baby. They are both so gorgeous.

Please come play with me this week! See you soon!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Once again, Regina, your work amazes me! As delicate as Ellyana is at her o so fragile month of age, you have captured the sweetness and "coffee-candy fairy baby-ness" of her personality as well as the brand-new parent wonder of her mommy and daddy! WOW! These images are so beautiful! What a happy family, too! Congratulations to all!

October 26, 2008 at 9:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW!!! Regina you captured our little angel perfectly. I forget how little she is until I see a picture of her head in her daddy's hand. I cannot wait for my turn in front of your lense :) Very nice job!

October 27, 2008 at 10:16 AM  
Blogger julia vandenoever said...

beautiful work. so small. you forget quickly how small they all are at the beginning. the parents will cherish these photos for a lifetime.

October 28, 2008 at 10:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent photography..! Happy Halloween.

October 29, 2008 at 1:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home