Recherché Photography

Recherché Photography is one of the most sought after studios in the Boulder-Denver area for their unique signature style of wedding & portrait photography and their gorgeous custom album designs. Regina Mountjoy is the owner and primary photographer. Destination weddings have been the primary work for Regina but she has finally put down roots in the heart of adorable old-town Louisville, CO and opened a portrait studio and boutique. Please come visit!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Louisville, Colorado, United States

Monday, November 17, 2008

Lila Travis- portraits in Louisville/Boulder Colorado

Lila is 4 and three quarters. A little lady. Right away I knew we could play with a few of the backdrops I have hanging around because she would actually sit still for more than half a second at a time. The trick with this one was to get some genuine smiles and expressions since she already has her camera-ready smile down pat. I chattered away the whole time and am delighted with the final shots! Lila picked out this orange backdrop and I'm so happy she did! It is SO vibrant and the ideal complimentary color for her dress which she informed me is "turquoise."So glad I thought of this one! Look in the mirror and then spin your head around toward the camera! She thought it was funny and I LOVE this shot!
OK, I just created the slideshow for Lila's mom, Nancy Travis (co-owner of Boulder's lovely Envelope Please paper & invitation store) who is coming in tomorrow to Recherche for her Viewing Session to see these images for the first time. And I can't stand it. I have to post the whole thing online. Really, I should just do this for everyone. This makes me so happy...

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Nikol said...

absolutely beautiful Regina

November 23, 2008 at 12:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home