Recherché Photography

Recherché Photography is one of the most sought after studios in the Boulder-Denver area for their unique signature style of wedding & portrait photography and their gorgeous custom album designs. Regina Mountjoy is the owner and primary photographer. Destination weddings have been the primary work for Regina but she has finally put down roots in the heart of adorable old-town Louisville, CO and opened a portrait studio and boutique. Please come visit!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Louisville, Colorado, United States

Saturday, November 8, 2008

Chicago Landing & Baby Portrait thanks to Real Baby!

Shondi, Jacob & little Arli just moved recently from Chicago to Boulder. What a happy coincidence that they received a gift certificate for my services from Boulder's newest baby boutique: Real Baby. Arli is about the most rad 13 month old I've met, thanks to her mom's excellent punk style and her father's t-shirt company: http://www.threadless.com/.

We started off pretty shy. But that's what mommies are for.
So out comes a favorite book. And here is why I love my very fast camera and my trigger finger. This series was captured in less than 10 seconds. Arli was a bit stingy with her smiles. But that's OK with me!
A little "break" from the very stressful photo shoot. Except I snuck in a shot!And this smile last about half a second! This is the outfit I want. Bad.
Arli and Bunny are not getting along very well today. Flirting for candy corn. AFTER I had packed up the camera and she finally pulled out all her sass. I couldn't believe it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home