Recherché Photography

Recherché Photography is one of the most sought after studios in the Boulder-Denver area for their unique signature style of wedding & portrait photography and their gorgeous custom album designs. Regina Mountjoy is the owner and primary photographer. Destination weddings have been the primary work for Regina but she has finally put down roots in the heart of adorable old-town Louisville, CO and opened a portrait studio and boutique. Please come visit!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Louisville, Colorado, United States

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

My Little Brother's Wedding

Things have been such a blur with travel and work that I haven't been able to catch you up on my trip to the South. North Carolina was gorgeous. Even better, it was the site of my little brother Gabe's wedding to Melissa, my new sister-in-law. Above is a shot Jay snuck of me during the ceremony!

What a gorgeous (and intimate!) wedding. I got just enough space to experience the thrill of my brother's big day and soak up how handsome he was in full uniform. After the ceremony, we drove to a quaint old town and take pictures of the happy couple and I'm excited to share these shots!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home