Recherché Photography

Recherché Photography is one of the most sought after studios in the Boulder-Denver area for their unique signature style of wedding & portrait photography and their gorgeous custom album designs. Regina Mountjoy is the owner and primary photographer. Destination weddings have been the primary work for Regina but she has finally put down roots in the heart of adorable old-town Louisville, CO and opened a portrait studio and boutique. Please come visit!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Louisville, Colorado, United States

Saturday, March 1, 2008

An American in Paris

Thrilling news...I've arrived in the City of Lights!

Why would I abandon Colorado in this season of bookings and big plans? Simple: inspiration. My personal travels don't just allow me to recharge, relax and get in some shopping and fine dining. They allow me to return to the business of Recherché with energy, vision, and vigor. While in Paris I hope to soak up that exquisitely French sense of romance and art and bring it to bear in the photographs I create!

Luckily, my studio will be in good hands. Recherché's office manager, Jason Sinkey, will be helming the ship with his signature finesse and skill. It will be a great chance for him to feel more settled in heading up the business and will give my clients another chance to get to know him and get a feel for life in the new era of Recherché.


Check back for updates as I explore everything France has to offer!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home