Recherché Photography

Recherché Photography is one of the most sought after studios in the Boulder-Denver area for their unique signature style of wedding & portrait photography and their gorgeous custom album designs. Regina Mountjoy is the owner and primary photographer. Destination weddings have been the primary work for Regina but she has finally put down roots in the heart of adorable old-town Louisville, CO and opened a portrait studio and boutique. Please come visit!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Louisville, Colorado, United States

Friday, January 25, 2008

Dormant

We're home from an amazing journey. Now I finally have a chance to sit down in the cozy studio, enjoy a steaming cup of tea and start to scheme and dream up an incredible 2008 for Recherché.

This month is a period of dormancy for the studio. I'm reflecting on the year that was, organizing and tidying up unfinished projects, and dreaming up new plans like exclusive events and parties à la Recherché, a brand-new line of botanical fine arts prints and products, and new treasures and trinkets for my endeared clients to enjoy. With my busy wedding season far enough away to give me some breathing room, I have the untold luxury of looking out the window and losing myself in dreams and imagination.

I've spent so much time in gardens over the last month that I can't help but see Recherché through new eyes. I feel like the trusty groundskeeper who has planted and pruned and now needs to quietly see the garden through to spring. And what a spring it will be! (Luckily I got all the bulbs in before the frost!)

For now, though, it's a quiet time, and fittingly so. I'm back with a renewed sense of purpose and focus, and I can't wait to see my big plans burst into bloom!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home