Recherché Photography

Recherché Photography is one of the most sought after studios in the Boulder-Denver area for their unique signature style of wedding & portrait photography and their gorgeous custom album designs. Regina Mountjoy is the owner and primary photographer. Destination weddings have been the primary work for Regina but she has finally put down roots in the heart of adorable old-town Louisville, CO and opened a portrait studio and boutique. Please come visit!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Louisville, Colorado, United States

Thursday, January 31, 2008

You've Got Male

If you've called or visited Recherché anytime since December, you'll notice a new presence in the studio...Jason Sinkey, studio manager extraordinaire. I'm delighted to be able to introduce him to all of you! (he's a bit camera shy so this is the best shot we've got so far!)

Like all great things in life, Jason was right in front of me when I needed him the most. I've known for a while that my do-it-all philosophy was not serving my dreams for
Recherché or my valued clients. With so much on my plate, it has been difficult to do everything with the beauty, order and excellence each task deserves. That's where Jason comes in!

The youngest brother of my husband's business partner, Jason comes from a strong family-owned business and finance background. Luckily, his business-savvy ways come complete with a passion for beauty and an appreciation for aesthetics...and I've been extremely impressed by his commitment to Recherché and his enthusiasm for my mission.

Jason is used to being a welcoming face -- he loves to entertain at home. Now he's taken on the role of gatekeeper at
Recherché, and I couldn't be more pleased with the results. Needless to say, it was a bit nerve-wracking to pass the reins on my business to someone who is not an exact duplicate of myself. But I've realized that Recherché seriously needed someone with a fresh perspective and a different skill set.

With Jason at my side, I can finally focus on what really counts...my photography and my clients. It's the best of both worlds -- business and beauty. Please welcome Jason into the Recherché family!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home