Recherché Photography

Recherché Photography is one of the most sought after studios in the Boulder-Denver area for their unique signature style of wedding & portrait photography and their gorgeous custom album designs. Regina Mountjoy is the owner and primary photographer. Destination weddings have been the primary work for Regina but she has finally put down roots in the heart of adorable old-town Louisville, CO and opened a portrait studio and boutique. Please come visit!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Louisville, Colorado, United States

Wednesday, May 30, 2007

The McLean Family

Many many years ago when I was dreaming outloud about being a photographer, someone interrupted and asked why in the world anyone would fly me to another state to photograph their wedding when they could just hire someone locally. I was just that excited about my work that I was unphased. Since then I've been hired to photograph weddings in Ireland, Mexico, Kansas, Texas, Chicago, Fiji, San Francisco, Hawaii...

This photo shoot is so special to me and I had a very difficult time narrowing down my selection to the following images. Tim & Aurora hired me to photograph their wedding in Milwaukee several years ago. And I traveled again to Milwaukee to document the christening of their first baby. Words fail to express what an honor it is to be a part of people's stories and to be entrusted with the task of acting as a family historian.

And to all those reading, I do travel! I like to think that images like these are well worth the time and money spent!










0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home