Recherché Photography

Recherché Photography is one of the most sought after studios in the Boulder-Denver area for their unique signature style of wedding & portrait photography and their gorgeous custom album designs. Regina Mountjoy is the owner and primary photographer. Destination weddings have been the primary work for Regina but she has finally put down roots in the heart of adorable old-town Louisville, CO and opened a portrait studio and boutique. Please come visit!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Louisville, Colorado, United States

Monday, March 19, 2007

Kate Stickley

This was a very fun shoot! I did portraits of Kate when she was just a couple months old in the doorway of my old house last year. She basically laid in the basket and skrunched up her face and cried and bobbled around. Her parents thought, as all parents think as they watch their newborn being photographed, "ugh, our baby is going to look so miserable in all of these photos." But not so!! We got piles of the cutest expressions and baby fat rolls! And here is Kate one year later posing by a life-size canvas print of herself! I love it!!



And these are a few more of my favorite images we made. She's like a orange sherbet ice cream cone. And I am delighted with all the light streaming in from the studio windows! It makes my job just delicious.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home