Recherché Photography

Recherché Photography is one of the most sought after studios in the Boulder-Denver area for their unique signature style of wedding & portrait photography and their gorgeous custom album designs. Regina Mountjoy is the owner and primary photographer. Destination weddings have been the primary work for Regina but she has finally put down roots in the heart of adorable old-town Louisville, CO and opened a portrait studio and boutique. Please come visit!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Louisville, Colorado, United States

Friday, March 23, 2007

Sarah & Jack

Jack hates having his photo taken. Don't we all? But he was quite relieved when I told him that I wasn't interested in having him look at the camera during this 15 minute engagement photo shoot on a Boulder trail- he could just focus on his lovely fiancé. He was SO relieved that he actually glanced my way a couple of times! I was so happy with the photos I got of these two- such gracious people that I am glad to know! And I got the cameras tucked away just before it started to downpour! A triumph!


I tell my clients that the engagement photo session is about as awkward as it will get with me- because the next time I'm shooting will be on their wedding day and I'll be surprised if they even remember whether or not I was present! My engagement photo sessions are super casual and I move us all around a lot to keep things from feeling stagnant. I love shooting motion and expression so the time goes by very quickly!


I was so excited about this very last image I shot! I showed it to them in the camera and we decided to have a big canvas print made to display at their engagement party! It was a big hit!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home