Recherché Photography

Recherché Photography is one of the most sought after studios in the Boulder-Denver area for their unique signature style of wedding & portrait photography and their gorgeous custom album designs. Regina Mountjoy is the owner and primary photographer. Destination weddings have been the primary work for Regina but she has finally put down roots in the heart of adorable old-town Louisville, CO and opened a portrait studio and boutique. Please come visit!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Louisville, Colorado, United States

Thursday, November 30, 2006

I'm quite excited to post these. I just worked an event up in Cheyenne with some of my favorite people in the wedding industry. It was a very long, fun day and at the very very end it we took a moment to pose a bit for my camera. I'm very pleased with our "staff headshots."

Over The Moon DVD as rock stars

Heather Clark, Calluna Events
Heather
Me
Dennis
Dennis's Assistant
Jay
Recherche + Calluna

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home